Top 10 lists are difficult to create, especially when it comes to food. As a local resident of Hubli city, this should not be as difficult to create as it sounds, if you usually eat out. So, here it comes, the Top 10 best non-veg restaurants in Hubli city that you must try today.
1. Barbeque Nation
No second thoughts about this at all. Barbeque Nation (aka BBQ nation 🍗 ) is a national brand that serves fresh meat. It’s an easy inclusion in our “Top 10 best non-veg restaurants” list. Hubli has quite a lot of restaurants that serve non-veg food. However, BBQ nation had to be the No.1 choice for the following reasons:
- Well-trained, well-spoken, and professional staff.
- Food served as per your taste – spicy, non-spicy, etc.
- Great variety in starters, main course as well as desserts, a wholesome experience.
- Reservations are available and they follow up as well.
- Parking is available without any headaches.
Must-Try in Barbeque Nation, Hubli
2. Gufha – The President Hotel
Discover an exotic dining experience at Gufha Restaurant, nestled within The President Hotel in Hubli city, Karnataka. Gufha Restaurant transports you to a world reminiscent of cave art and the thrilling adventures of Indiana Jones. Breaking the mold of typical multi-cuisine restaurants, Gufha serves a delightful array of Indian, Chinese, and Continental dishes in a captivating setting that ignites your imagination.
As one satisfied customer eloquently shared, “Is it cave art or the forgotten world of Indiana Jones? That is for you to discover. A restaurant that breaks the stereotypes set by all multi-cuisine restaurants, the Gufha restaurant serves Indian, Chinese, and Continental cuisines in a swanky setting. It is the perfect place to whet your appetite with delicacies. The restaurant also features an attached bar and is open for lunch and dinner. This will be your perfect place to have your food!”
Indulge in a culinary adventure at Gufha Restaurant and don’t miss out on their must-try dishes:
- Chicken Achari Tikka (starter): Savor the zesty flavors of this mouth-watering chicken dish, marinated in pickling spices and grilled to perfection.
- Chicken Kolhapuri (main course): Spice up your palate with this scrumptious Chicken Kolhapuri, a popular Maharashtrian dish featuring tender chicken cooked in rich and spicy gravy.
- Angoori Rabadi (dessert): End your dining experience on a sweet note with Angoori Rabadi, a delectable Indian dessert made with sweet, juicy grapes and creamy rabdi.
- Sizzling Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream (dessert): Treat yourself to the classic combination of a warm, gooey chocolate brownie topped with a scoop of velvety vanilla ice cream, served sizzling on a hot plate.
Whether you’re exploring Hubli city or a local looking for an extraordinary dining experience, Gufha Restaurant at The President Hotel is the perfect place to embark on a gastronomic adventure that will leave you craving for more.